Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Proposed Addressees

Here is a list (complete at the time of viewing: I will update this post rather than create new ones in the future) of people to whom I will send a copy of my plan for the rail link to the airport, when I have completed it.

Family:
My parents.
My sister.

Government:
Federal and state leaders of government.
Federal and state ministers for transport and infrastructure.
All sitting federal and state politicians along the proposed route.
All sitting federal and state politicians along the proposed route extentions firstly to Glenelg and Grange, and then to Sellicks Beach and Outer Harbour.
All local councils along the proposed route and route extentions.

Other Interested Parties:
TransAdelaide.
Southern Cross Railway.
Broadspectrum Oval.
Cowandilla Primary.
Marion Rd businesses.
The Adelaide Airport Corporation.

Other bodies:
The Property Council of Australia (SA Branch).

No comments: